Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Target Update

I meant to post this earlier and reevaluate the weight loss target goal. Around the end of February I was at only 185, and was kinda surprised at first because I thought I put in way more effort. On the other hand, I didn't exactly change the diet too much by that point and it was about a pound per week which would be appropriate loss in retrospect. It was also tough because this thing started around Chinese New Year. That was smart.

I dunno if it is realistic or really in line with what I want to do. Currently my weight will show up 182 or so. The goal was in a way set to the extreme to change certain eating habits. I wanted to stop late night snacking, unnecessary junk food purchases, and eating even though I've already full and needed something to jolt that. To an extent that has been done, but I could still improve in this regard.

Damn, I want some KFC...






No comments: